12 June 2018 – 31 August 2018
- What happens if fares revenue continues to fall?
- What is the long-term vision for fares revenue?
- What impact will the continued trend towards cycling and walking have on fares revenue?
- Could the Mayor afford to freeze fares in a second term?
- How reliant is TfL on the Elizabeth line?
- How should London’s roads be funded?
- Can bus revenue increase without improving congestion?
- Will new forms of transport like ‘on-demand buses’ hit TfL bus revenues?
- How far can commercial revenue on the Tube go?
- Is TfL pushing hard enough on commercial income?
- What will happen to London’s roads in the next five years as TfL stops proactive road maintenance?
- Is TfL on track to deliver its planned savings?
- How will the passenger experience change over the next few years of belt-tightening?
The London Assembly Budget & Performance Committee is investigating:
- TfL’s financial position and performance.
- TfL’s plans to increase revenue to address its deficit.
- Plans to cut costs to address the deficit, and the consequences of cuts.
- How the TfL of the future might be financed.
Find out more here