Start Date: May 21, 2015
End Date: May 21, 2015
With the inaugural Photo London coming to The Northbank, we thought it timely to get snapping! We'll get you outside, having fun, visiting Photo London and winning prizes!
On 21st May we had two fantastic groups from the local community come and wonder around part of The Northbank whilst learning more about how to use their camera and techniques in photography, using Strand, Essex St and Temple Gardens as the canvas.
Our budding photographers were not only directed by a professional photographer but were also allowed access to Photo London. Since then we have asked them to select two of their favourite shots for a chance to WIN a brilliant prize!
It’s Competition Time!
WIN a 1-1 photography session with Fox & Squirrel, usually £300.
Simply come on the walk and email email@example.com with your 2 best shots by 18th June. Entries are only valid having been on the workshop.
The judging will be by the professional photographer on the walk and the Northbank BID team. Full terms & conditions apply*. For more information please contact Nina: firstname.lastname@example.org
WALK YOURSELF CULTURAL PROGRAMME OF WALKS THIS SUMMER
The Northbank BID presents a bigger and even more exciting summer of walks packed with hidden gems, world famous art and historical journeys celebrating The Northbank’s hotels and their food. The walks are designed by Fox&Squirrel, world class guided walks company and voted in the top ten best guided food walks in the world.
You will truly enjoy a unique experience as we delve deeper under the surface to narrate and interpret growing trends, heritage and characteristics of Northbank’s establishments. Join us this summer and walk yourself cultural!
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents, employees, students and visitors on The Northbank, except employees of The Northbank BID Ltd, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- There is no age limit to the entrants however if the prize winner is aged 16 or younger, they must be accompanied by an adult??
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online by uploading a MAXIMUM of two photographs to Flickr and sharing with The Northbank BID
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel. Prizes are subject to the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by The Northbank BID relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The winner will be judged by members of The Northbank BID and the COMISSIONED photography expert. WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN BASED ON CREATIVITY, COMPOSITION AND PHOTORAPHY SKILLS AS DEEMED BY THE JUDGES. THE JUDGES DECISION IS FINAL. Entries received OUTSIDE the closing date stated within the promotional material WILL NOT BE JUDGED.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter (The Northbank BID, West Wing, Somerset House, London) reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.