August 10, 2015
This unique London venue on the River Thames is the perfect place for events. Reopening in Autumn 2015 once fully refurbished, it offers cutting edge technology, improved capacity and new outside space in a location that’s easily accessible by rail, tube and river. Whether you’re holding a conference for hundreds or a one-to-one meeting, you can find a room to suit your needs and top-class service and catering to match.
The Engineering Hub brings together networking opportunities, state-of-the-art research, inspiring events and cutting-edge brainstorming and meeting space. It embodies a vision shared by the forward-thinking engineers of today.
With lots to offer:
- 2 state-of-the-art lecture theatres with capacity for up to 451 people or 626 jointly
- A Riverside Suite with a balcony overlooking the Thames
- A brand new roof terrace with capacity for up to 200 delegates
- Supporting rooms for speakers and syndicates
- Catering rooms near the main rooms with space for exhibition stands and ample power and data
- Accessibility for all – including a Sesame lift at the front of the building that provides easy wheelchair access
- Private balconies in the Maxwell Library and Riverside Room with views of the Thames
- Two boardrooms with cutting-edge technical facilities including HD video conferencing
- Many rooms with relay screens and filming and streaming capability
- Capacity to send video and audio signals from any room to any room, using the latest Polycom systems
- Built-in display screens in each room, which can also be used for branding a corporate event.
- Writing pads, pens and bottled still water for delegates at all boardroom, cabaret and classroom-style meetings
Explore the venue hire here.
See current packages and offers here.
For more information phone on: +44 (0)20 3733 1068